Asset Recovery Services
Our asset recovery business by listening to our customers tell us about their challenges. Many companies were telling us that they had either excess IT equipment or IT equipment that needed to be retired but they had a problem: They don’t know what to do with the gear. They know there is value in the hardware, however, they don’t have the time or resources to evaluate the value, market the equipment, collect payment, and coordinate all the logistics to facilitate the sale. We listened and realized that the infrastructure of our business was already setup to handle all of these issues and with that in mind we rolled out our asset recovery services.
We know that a one-size fits all type mentality does not offer the flexibility required because every situation is different. We can customize an asset recovery program for you that fits your needs. Given our global reach and extensive market experience, we can quickly evaluate your gear’s value and offer multiple options: profit sharing model, cash purchase by Titan Techgear, or store credit at Titan Techgear. You will be able to evaluate all the options and pick which one fits your needs best.
We encourage you to partner with someone you trust. Titan Techgear is both an ISO 9001:2008 certified as well as R2 certified. These certifications require strict adherence to the management system approved which clearly defines our processes and work instructions. You can trust that we will execute the asset recovery solution that we agree upon.
Here is how the process works:
- Fill out the form below and an associate will contact you to confirm receipt and answer any questions you may have. In addition, we will confirm any other requirements you have, such as, removal of equipment, data wiping, time sensitive deadlines, etc.
- Multiple options will be sent to you for your evaluation
- Our logistics team will work with you site team to remove the equipment at your direction
- Once the shipment arrives, our team will audit the shipment and send a detailed report to you
- Agreed upon services will be completed
- A final report will be sent to you and payment will be made.